My space... and mine alone.

I did it.... it took awhile but I'm here again, writing in the cyber world. Chances are I may stop all together again and just not even bother. However, I need this space. I'm a mother of two, a wife, and I'm black..... all of this is relevant because I am DEEPLY DEPRESSED! Yes another blogger about mental illness and depression. Go see a therapist!! Only one i trusted is in my own home town, all others seem like they genuinely dont care. COLOUR DOESNT MATTER EVERYONE GETS DEPRESSED!!! While depressions knows no skin colour, it's something hardly ever spoken of in the black community. Its JUST know being acknowledged on a larger scale but barely. And saying things like that is pretty dismissive towards myself and other people of colour! (I'll be writing about that little by little in every blog.) You're just saaaad...  no.. it's not just sadness,its a mental disease that cripples and consumes me. You're a mother worry about your kids!! Oooh boy...  so as a mum I can't feel?? How does that teach my kids about mental self awareness and healthcare?? This is my outlet. I have depression, I have regret, I loathing, and I need it to get out. I'll have pictures, I'll have just words, but most importantly this is my space, my blog, FOR ME to look upon and reflect, to get out everything I feel without fear! Without feeling as alone because once its online its forever right?? Nobody will care and I dont expect them to, but I hope this reaches someone with feelings like mine and they won't feel so alone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emptiness